Carbonite Expands Comprehensive Endpoint Data Protection with Backup for Microsoft Office 365
Carbonite Endpoint 360 protects endpoint data across the
Demo Carbonite Endpoint 360 at Microsoft Inspire, Carbonite Booth #1219
According to industry analyst firm ESG’s latest research, 79% of organizations that responded currently use or plan to use Office 365. However, despite the proliferation of SaaS applications, 33% of organizations believe that SaaS-based applications don’t need to be backed up (Source: ESG Master Survey Results, Data Protection Cloud Strategies,
Together with Microsoft’s protection against loss of service due to hardware or infrastructure failure, Carbonite Endpoint 360 recovers data in minutes from lost or stolen devices, and helps protect against accidental deletions, ransomware and other types of unauthorized access to the data on those devices.
As part of its partnership with
- Server migration to Azure, now available on the Microsoft Azure Migrate portal
- Backup and high availability of Windows servers and Hyper-V environments
- Enterprise protection for Microsoft Windows endpoints, now with Office 365 backup
“Carbonite provides a comprehensive data protection solution that helps IT organizations realize the advantages of Microsoft Azure deployments,” said
Carbonite will be showcasing Carbonite Endpoint 360 and the rest of the Carbonite Data Protection Platform at Microsoft Inspire
July 14-18in Las Vegas, Nevada, booth #1219.
- Learn more about Carbonite Endpoint 360 here: https://www.carbonite.com/products/carbonite-endpoint-protection
- Learn more about the Carbonite Data Protection Platform here: https://www.carbonite.com/data-protection/solutions-overview
- Lean more about our Partner Program at: https://www.carbonite.com/carbonite-partners
Carbonite provides a robust Data Protection Platform for businesses, including backup, disaster recovery, high availability and workload migration technology. The Carbonite Data Protection Platform supports businesses on a global scale with secure cloud infrastructure. To learn more, visit www.carbonite.com and follow us on Twitter at @Carbonite.
Kelsey Shively, Weber Shandwick (for Carbonite)
Investor Relations Contact: