Business Backup Made Even Easier with Latest Release of Carbonite Business
The newly-enhanced features in Carbonite Business are designed to enable small business users to:
- Restore files easily: With Restore Search, users gain added flexibility to select multiple individual files and folders, and then view them on a local machine from one screen. The new, streamlined process allows users to select the critical files they want to restore quickly and to get updates on how the process is progressing along the way.
- Prioritize which files they want to restore first in the event of a large data loss: Priority Restore allows a user to decide the order for files to be restored, which is especially important since not all files are of equal importance to running a business. With Priority Restore, a user can be walked through a streamlined flow to ensure key files needed immediately to get their business back up and running are restored first.
- Instantly access support information at their fingertips: Users will now have quick access to support information from the Carbonite knowledge base within the client application, making answers to the most-common questions immediately available.
"A recent survey of U.S. small businesses indicates that over 40% have lost data due to hardware failure or accidental deletion and that one-third of these businesses never retrieved their files," said
Carbonite Business and Carbonite Business Premier offer SMBs an easy-to-use, affordable solution to safeguard their valuable business data and files by automatically, securely backing them up. Carbonite saves time and money, provides extra protection for a business' files, and makes getting those files back quick and easy. The new features add to the list of features Carbonite offers to meet the distinct needs of small businesses, including:
- External hard drive backup: Business users can add files and folders saved on an external drive to their online backup.
- Web-based administrative dashboard: This simple dashboard can be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet and lets the manager check the backup status for multiple computers, invite new users, monitor the company's backup storage level and purchase additional storage, if needed.
- Windows Server backup: With Carbonite Business Premier, users can also back up servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2011.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: Carbonite Business users can access their backed up files from any Web browser or from a smartphone or tablet.
Pricing and Availability
Carbonite Business online backup offers reliable, affordable options that allow small businesses to focus their attention on what matters most - running the business. Carbonite Business backs up an unlimited number of computers for a predictable, flat fee with 250GB of storage included. Carbonite Business Premier backs up an unlimited number of computers and servers with 500GB of storage included. Businesses can easily add supplemental storage packs should their storage needs surpass the GBs provided with their selected service. Current users will be automatically upgraded to version 5.0.
*Carbonite Small Business Back Up Study,
Airfoil PR for Carbonite
News Provided by Acquire Media